TRUSTe Versus McAfee Secure Versus Trust Guard
Allow me to help you build customer confidence and increase traffic to your site! Security providers have a common aim – to boost your site’s conversion rate. These third-party verification providers each have their own field of experience and have established their own standing. TRUSTe is well known for its privacy seals and McAfee is famous for security in PCI scanning.
On the other hand, Trust Guard specializes in multi bundles of trust seals and PCI scanning. But they are all different when it comes to requirements, method, pricing, and service. So I’ve taken a look at all these three trust seal suppliers and here are the criteria I discovered to make the contrast: 1. Reputation 2. Service vs. Pricing TRUSTe is the leading supplier of privacy seals and hope marks since its establishment in 1997.
Being in the industry for 12 years, their solutions have been used by companies like eBay and IBM and have certified more than 2,000 websites. They’re aligned in helping businesses of all sizes build customer trust through privacy policies with guaranteed help in dispute resolution of complaints regarding the selection of private information from clients. Services website security and Pricing:
3. TRUSTe privacy plus (TRUSTe accredited net privacy seal) – starts from $949/year McAfee Secure (formerly hacker safe) protects world-class infrastructures such as Toshiba, American Red Cross, Shop NBC, etc..
They supply daily vulnerability scans and alert McAfee clients for vulnerabilities that could impact their network. They scan your site and be certain it’s protected from hackers. Over 80,000 sites have a McAfee Secure trust mark and they promise to boost conversion of visitors to buyers. McAfee Secure, as a PCI Scan seller was trusted by organizations all around the world to assist them in their PCI certification. Services and Pricing:
1. McAfee Secure trust mark- $859.00 Year + $100.00 Setup Fee
2. Full-Service w/ no hope mark (For level 2-4 retailers, quarterly and boundless manual scans, unlimited phone support, vulnerability remediation support from certified security specialists and assistance in PCI security policy and online self-assessment questionnaire) – $319.00/year Trust Guard is a division of Global Marketing Plans – an eCommerce and SEO firm with 11 years of expertise in online and sales marketing.
Trust Guard is known to provide 3 types of trust seals: security seals, business seals, and privacy protections. All these are aimed at protecting site data, building credibility and increasing earnings. Services and Pricing:
1. Security Verified seal – $197/ year
2. Business Verified seal – $197 / year
3. Privacy Verified seal -$197 / year
4. Multi Seal Package with Daily PCI scanning – $697 / year
5. Multi-Seal Bundle w/ Quarterly PCI Scanning- $597 / year
6. PCI scanning just $297/ year Do get a type of visible proof that you’re trustworthy – more so if you’re an online merchant who’s just beginning to create a respectable name.
In choosing which trust seal for, it would be useful to take note of the brand’s visibility. One of the three brands I have mentioned, all appear to be the market leaders in their specialty of seal verification, and each having over a decade of experience.
Many sites and organizations can even attest to the quality of services they supply. Therefore I can say they’re all respectable brands in their own right. However, let us go farther to the deal-breaker- worth! TRUSTe provides no less than privacy seals and its prices more than Trust Guard.
You can save hundreds of dollars on Trust Guard, plus you can also combine PCI scanning using a Privacy seal- a mix which will also cost less than privacy seal exclusively by TRUSTe. In regards to vulnerability scanning and PCI certificate, McAfee prices more than Trust Guard with less than a hundred bucks, but in the event that you would like to combine PCI scanning using a trust seal- you can definitely save with Trust Guard at half the price tag!